The past few months have been all (well a lot) about the kitchen. There have been so many great kitchen and pantry spaces I have gotten to tuck into + I shared my tips here for how to tackle your own space. So in the spirit of wrapping up here are all of my favorites supplies that perfectly partner with a big ol' purge. Make it happen.
Supply round up...kitchen favorites
2. Under the sink organizer - normally things like this seem a bit gadgety but this is actually a big help for under the kitchen sink.
5. Bamboo cutlery organizer...worth the extra cost as it perfectly fills the whole drawer space and is big enough to hold dinnerware and serving cutlery. Despite this oh so modern photo it holds quite a lot!
7. Clear bins...for when you need to create drawers and categories within a big ol' empty pantry.
8. Expandable drawer dividers - THE BEST! I get them in both widths, depending on the space. Such a good and easy way to divvy up kitchen utensils. Also my secret weapon for deeper tupperware and kiddo drawers.
10. Countertop canisters...once you have organized your kitchen and freed up counter space it's nice to think about what you actually WANT on your counters. I vote for these canisters to hold a bulk supply of flour and sugar - pretty and practical.
11. Drawer inserts...come in two sizes and so affordable...my new favorite.